Hoquiam House

.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Tools

I must say that one of the frustrating things about this project is the tools. I'm trying to save money on these tools but getting Steve to tell me what tools we need is like pulling teeth. I can't tell which tools we reaaally need and which ones he just likes to have around to bond with and boost his bear image. I mean, really, how many different saws and drills do we need? We already have a couple of drills, but no, that's not good enough, now we need to get a cordless drill and not just any cordless drill but it had to be an extra special brand of drill and then since we were already buying the drill at Home Depot, then it makes more sense to buy the whole set of tools, which comes with an electric saw or two. And then I find out that even with the saws in the set and the saw we're borrowing from a friend, Steve wants more saws that have some extra special sawing techniques that aren't included in these other saws. I don't see why someone can't make a stupid power saw that does everything you need it to, like one of those all-in-one kitchen appliances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home